Makita DSS610Z Circular Saw 18v 165mm
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- Double safety trigger.
- High comfort grips.
- Large lock off lever.
- LED job light that creates and easy to trace cutting line.
- Removable dust nozzle.
- Built in blow-off nozzle.
Model DSS610 has been developed as our first cordless circular saw that is powered by 18V/3.0Ah Li-ion battery.
Main features are: Powerful 360W maximum output, yet still with the extra-lightweight and compact design achieved by using Lithium-ion battery as power unit. Smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed of 3,700 rpm delivered from enhanced motor. Easy to trace cutting line with: LED job light and built-in blow-off nozzle that directs sawdust away from cutting line.
The tool is intended for performing lengthways and crossways straight cuts and mitre cuts with angles in wood while in firm contact with the workpiece
Whats in the Box
|Blade Diameter||165 mm|
|Body Only||Body Only|
|Bore Diameter||20 mm|
|Depth of Cut @ 45º||40 mm|
|Depth of Cut @ 50°||36 mm|
|Depth of Cut @ 90°||57 mm|
|No Load Speed||3700 rpm|