Makita DMR109W Job Site Radio DAB
- Newly compatible with 10.8V CXT slide batteries
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- Digital tuner
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio.
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade.
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- AC adaptor jack
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
Models DMR109 is a Job site radio that is able to receive Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB), and has been developed based on the model DMR104.
Disclaimer: Not compatible with G-Series Battery or Ni-CAD or Ni-MH Batteries. (N.B. batteries not included)
Whats in the Box
AC power adaptor
|Battery Range||7.2 - 18 v|
|Body Only||Body Only|
|FM Coverage||87.50 - 108 Mhz|
|Frequency Range DAB||Band III 5A – 13F|
|Practical Output (10.8v)||1.2W x 2|
|Practical Output (12v)||1.5W x 2|
|Practical Output (14.4v)||2.2W x 2|
|Practical Output (18v)||3.5W x 2|
|Practical Output (7.2v)||0.5W x 2|
|Type||Job Site Radio|