Grubs Chainamic Safety Boots
Grubs CHAINAMIC™ is a rubber safety boot that uses non-matallic materials. This means it conducts neither cold nor electricity making them popular in a wider field of safety footwear.
- ORANGE VAMP - Located on the front, contains a special material that clogs up the chain on the chainsaw to stop it moving round and preventing injury
- CONFORMS TO (CE EN ISO 17249:2013 SB P E FO Level 3) - Can protect against chainsaws at 28 metres per second
- 100% STEEL FREE - Has the Grubs trademark CERAMIC composite toe cap which means the boot does not conduct electricity and is extremely cold protective.
- TREDZ™(DURAPRENE™rubber) outsole - superior grip on a variety of surfaces, the tread is designed to work with the action of the foot, is oil resistant and passes TM144: 1999slip resistance test. Screw in spikes can be fitted.
- COMFORT RATING - -20ºc to +20ºc
Standard: CE EN ISO 17249:2013
Safety Rating: SB P E FO Level 3
Sizes: UK 6-12