Amblers Safety FS39 Brown
- ISO20345 tested Conforms to ISO20345 Safety Footwear Standard.
- S3-W/P Toe protection tested to 200 joules impact. Heel energy absorption 20 joules. Antistatic. Water resistant upper. Penetration Resistant Sole. Waterproof.
- Rubber/Phylon sole Rubber and Phylon combining to ensure a hardwearing comfortable light sole.
- Padded ankle collar Extra support and comfort.
- SRC Slip Resistance Tested on ceramic tile contamination with a dilute soap solution. Tested on smooth steel contamination with glycerol.
- Pull on tab Allows the wearer to put on and remove footwear with speed and ease.
- PU toe and heel guards Protective textured guards giving longer wear.
- Water Resistant
- Toe Protection
- Heel energy absorption
- Slip resistant
- Leather upper
- PU heel guard
- Rubber phylon sole
- SRC slip resistance
"Waterproof" the test for a product to be rated as waterproof was 500 steps in 1cm of water it has now been increased to 1000 steps in 3cm of water, no material can ever be 100% waterproof it will always have some Ingres, if you are working in very wet conditions GORE-TEX lined products will give a better level of protection as they set the standard at 250,000 steps in 5cm of water, or a wellington. Wellingtons are only waterproof to a point if you are using a pressure washer this is at a much higher pressure than rain and very few wellingtons can withstand this.