Amblers Safety FS223C Brown
- ISO20345 tested Conforms to ISO20345 Safety Standards
- S3-W/P Toe protection tested to 200 joules impact and 15,000 newtons compression. Penetration resistant sole 1100 newtons. Antistatic. Energy absorbing heel. Water-resistant upper. Waterproof lined.
- SRA slip resistance Tested on ceramic tile contamination with a dilute soap solution.
- Rubber sole Sole resistant to 300°c, oil, acids/alkalis and solvents
- Nubuck leather Top-grain rawhide leather giving strength, thickness and resistance to wear.
- Goodyear Welt Construction Durable, rugged technique for long lasting footwear. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and stitched together creating a durable last. Tough metal is used (similar to a staple) to fasten the upper and welt in the internal part of the shoe.
- Water Resistant
- Toe Protection
- Heel energy absorption
- Composite cap
- Composite midsole
- Nubuck leather upper
- Goodyear welted rubber sole
- Rubber toe guard
- Leather pull loops. ISO20345.
"Waterproof" the test for a product to be rated as waterproof was 500 steps in 1cm of water it has now been increased to 1000 steps in 3cm of water, no material can ever be 100% waterproof it will always have some Ingres, if you are working in very wet conditions GORE-TEX lined products will give a better level of protection as they set the standard at 250,000 steps in 5cm of water, or a wellington. Wellingtons are only waterproof to a point if you are using a pressure washer this is at a much higher pressure than rain and very few wellingtons can withstand this.