Amblers FS218 Work Boots With Steel Toe Caps & Midsole
Model: FS218 Amblers
Description of the FS218 Steel TOe Cap Safety Boots
FS218 is a fully waterproof black safety boot with steel midsole and toe cap protection. It has a water-resistant leather upper as well as a fully waterproof breathable mesh lining. Reduces foot fatigue through the shock absorbing heel and removable EVA footbed. Secure fitting is offered by the seven hardwearing metal D-Ring lace-holds and padded bellows tongue prevents debris entering boot. Includes a handy pull-on fabric loop at heel. Excellent value for money.
Safety Rating S3
Slip Rating SRA
Features With the Amblers FS218 Black Safety Boots
"Waterproof" the test for a product to be rated as waterproof was 500 steps in 1cm of water it has now been increased to 1000 steps in 3cm of water, no material can ever be 100% waterproof it will always have some Ingres, if you are working in very wet conditions GORE-TEX lined products will give a better level of protection as they set the standard at 250,000 steps in 5cm of water, or a wellington. Wellingtons are only waterproof to a point if you are using a pressure washer this is at a much higher pressure than rain and very few wellingtons can withstand this.
- ISO20345 tested Conforms to ISO20345 Safety Footwear Standard.
- S3 Toe protection tested to 200 joules impact. Heel energy absorption 20 joules. Antistatic. Water resistant upper. Penetration Resistant Sole.
- Dual Density PU sole Sole resistant to 200°c, oil, acids and solvents.
- SRA Slip Resistance Tested on ceramic tile contamination with a dilute soap solution.
- Inner foam layer and harder outer layer ensures comfort and durability.
- Padded ankle collar Extra support and comfort.
- Pull on loop Allows the wearer to put on and remove footwear with speed and ease.
- Unisex size range Covers majority of the workforce.
- Water Resistant
- Toe Protection
- Heel energy absorption
- Dual Density PU Sole
- Fully Waterproof Unisex Boot
- Breathable Mesh Lining