Mascot Advanced 17079 Lightweight Trousers With Kneepad Pockets
Has a water-repellent finish. Four-way stretch fabric that is lightweight and highly durable. The fabric is hardly felt against the skin as the pockets are integrated in the design. Double stitched seams on leg and crotch. Low waist. Ergonomically formed trouser leg. Belt loops. Fly with zip. Front pockets. Back pockets. Tool strap at both sides of waist. Thigh pocket with phone pocket with magnetic fastening and integrated ID card holder. Detachable ID card holder. Ruler pocket of CORDURA® with extra pockets. Durable and puncture resistant kneepad pockets of CORDURA®/Kevlar®/Dyneema®, elasticated and ventilated. Press stud adjustment at foot. Reflectors. We recommend 00718-100, 50451-916 & 20118-915 kneepads for this model.
- Four way stretch material provides unique freedom of movement and comfort.
- The water-repellent multifunctional stretch material combines a low weight with a very high durability.
- Low waist with form-cut waistband ensures comfort and freedom of movement.
- The stretch kneepad pockets are made with a combination of CORDURA®, Kevlar® and the exceptionally durable fibre, Dyneema®.
- Excellent ventilation at the knee area via a zipper on the side of the leg.
- As standard in three different leg lengths, so you can choose the best fit and optimal placement of details just for you.
- To achieve the best possible comfort, we recommend that you choose MASCOT® Waterloo kneepads for this model.