Tranemo Cantex 54 Boiler Suit, Tranemo Boiler Suit
Model: Cantex 54 Boiler Suit
Multi-functional inherent flame retardant working garments.The garments are equipped with a lot of pockets and practical details that will suit workers who are, for example working with electricity or maintenance. These working clothes are also excellent if you are in an environment where static electricity needs to be avoided.
- FR boilersuit with contrast stitching.
- Press studs and zip in front closing.
- Chest pockets with flaps.
- Roomy vertical pocket with zip.
- Side pockets with hidden side access.
- Height adjustable kneepad pockets.
- Hip pockets with flap.
- Ruler pocket.
- Adjustable waist band.
- Actionback for free movement.
- Hammer loops.
880: Cantex 1210, 350 g/m²
- EN ISO 11612 A1+A2 B1 C1 (D3)* E3
- EN 61482-1-2
- EN 1149-5
- EN ISO 11611 CL.1 A1+A2
- EN 13034 Typ PB
- AT PV: 11,9 cal/cm²
- LOI : 34,3%
- *Combined with Cantex underwear garment approves for EN ISO 11612 D3.
Navy - 03