Cofra Tiberius Safety Shoes
Description: Black water repellent Lorica slip on shoe, Sany-Dry lining, antistatic, anti-shock, slipping resistant, non metallic APT Plate midsole.
Plus: Footwear completely free from metal parts. Upper washable with neutral soap. Footbed AIR made of EVA and fabric, antistatic, it guarantees high stability thanks to its different thicknesses in the plantar area. Adjusting elastic-velcro fastening. Padded collar.
Suggested uses: Canteens, food and chemicals industries, chemistry.
Care and maintenance: Clean after each use and dry off away from direct heat; treat the leather with a suitable shoe-polish. Avoid contact with aggressive chemicals or extreme temperature. Avoid immersion in sea water, lime water or cement mixed with water.
UPPER water repellent ECOLORICA®. Non Leather
LINING SANY-DRY® breathable, antibacterial, it absorbs and releases moisture, abrasion resistant.
INSOCK AIR footbed, made of EVA and fabric, anatomic, holed, antistatic. It guarantees high stability thanks to its different thicknesses in the plantar area.
OUTSOLE slip resistant dual density PU.
PLUS non metallic top return, non metallic APT plate.
WIDTH 11 Mondopoint
SIZES 3-12 36-47
LORICA no limits for designers
Washable and highly resistant its technical features are superior to those of natural leather
- The structure of LORICA®, resulting from the most advanced research on microfibres, reproduces closely the structure of animal leather, keeping intact the aesthetic and tactile features, and guarantees the efficiency of the materials of the latest generation.
- LORICA® is flexible, resistant to rips and abrasions, tears and scratches.
- LORICA® breath-ability and vapour-permeability always assure maximum comfort.
- It is well resistant to chemical agents.
- Easy to clean, up to 40 °C, with neutral soap and water, LORICA® keeps intact its aesthetic and tactile features.
Please Note Cofra Products Take 6-7 Days To Delivery As They Are An Italian Product, we do believe that they are well worth the extra wait