Amblers FS42C Work Trainers With Composite Toe Caps & Midsole
Model: FS42C Amblers
Description of the FS42C Composite Toe Cap Safety Trainers
Stylish metal-free safety trainer with composite toe and midsole protection. Breathable terylene mesh upper with perforated stylish grey microfibre overlays, and glossy zig-zag synthetic trims. Comfortably lined with industrial textile mesh lining and padded collar and tongue. Protective toe and heel guards. Heat-resistant rubber sole with energy absorbing heel and SRC slip-resistance qualities.
Safety Rating S1-P-HRO
Slip Rating SRC
Features With the Amblers FS42C Composite Safety Trainer
- ISO20345 tested Conforms to ISO20345 Safety Footwear Standard.
- S1-P-HRO Toe protection tested to 200 joules impact. Antistatic. Steel Midsole Protection. Heel energy absorption 20 joules. Heat Resistant Outsole.
- Rubber outsole Sole resistant to 300°c.
- Pull-on loop Enables user to put on and remove footwear with ease.
- Padded Collar and Tongue Added comfort around the ankle.
- Metal-Free Non-metallic components. Compression resistant composite cap and midsole.
- SRC Slip Resistance Tested on ceramic tile contamination with a dilute soap solution. Tested on smooth steel contamination with glycerol.
- Toe Protection
- Resistance to high heat
- Heel energy absorption
- Composite cap
- Composite midsole
- Slip resistant
- Non-metallic components
- Breathable terylene mesh upper
- Protective toe & heel guards
- Rubber sole. ISO20345.