Amblers FS169 Welted Work Boots with Steel Toe Caps & Midsole
Description of the FS169 Safety Boots
The FS169 is a lace up welted safety boot ideal for a range of industrial applications. Crafted with a heavy duty soft tan nubuck leather upper. A cushioned smooth black leather padded collar provides exceptional comfort at the top whilst preventing debris entering the footwell. Donned with seven industrial strength hexagonal metal eyelets and a full ankle high lace up front. The inner is lined with a soft mesh comfort lining, with padded tongue and removable footbed support. Complete with a protective steel toe cap. Underfoot protection is provided via a steel midsole. hardwearing and slip-resistant Goodyear welted rubber sole uint. Features embossed Amblers 'A' logo.
- Conforms to EN ISO20345 Safety Footwear Standard.
- Impact and compression resistant toe cap to 200 joules. Penetration resistant to 1,100 Newtons.
- Tested on a ceramic tile contamination with a dilute soap solution.
- Sole resistant to 200°C heat, oil, low concentraion acids/alkalis and solvents.
- Fully padded collar offers comfort around the ankle and achilles tendon. Secure fit helps to prevent debris entering the footwell.
- The upper and sole are heat-sealed and stitched together creating a durable last. Tough metal is used.
- Unisex size range ensuring size coverage for majority of workforce.
Size Range: 4-13