Amblers FS103 Ladies Safety Boots with Steel Toe Caps & Midsole
Description of the FS103 Ladies Safety Boots
The FS103 is a lace up welted safety boot ideal for a range of industrial applications ergonomically designed for the female workforce. Crafted with a heavy duty soft tan nubuck leather upper. Donned with six industrial strength hexagonal metal eyelets and a full ankle high lace up front. The inner is lined with a tartan comfort lining, with padded tongue and removable footbed support. Complete with a protective steel toe cap. Underfoot protection is provided via a steel midsole. Hardwearing and slip-resistant Goodyear welted rubber sole unit. Features embossed Amblers 'A' logo. Pull-on tab at rear.
- Conforms to EN ISO20345 Safety Footwear Standard.
- Impact and compression resistant toe cap to 200 joules. Penetration resistant to 1,100 Newtons.
- Tested on a ceramic tile contamination with a dilute soap solution.
- Sole resistant to 200°C heat, oil, low concentration acids/alkalis and solvents.
- Ergonomically designed for the female workforce with contoured fitting and shaped heel stiffener.
- The upper and sole are heat-sealed and stitched together creating a durable last. Tough metal is used (similar to a staple) to fasten the upper and welt in the internal part of the shoe.
- Unisex size range ensuring size coverage for majority of workforce.
Size Range: 3-8