Amblers FS006C Metal-free Work Boot Size 4-14 With Composite Toe Caps & Midsole
Model: FS006C Amblers
Description of the Amblers FS006C Metal-free Safety Boots
Metal-free safety boot with a waterproof action leather upper and comfortably padded collar. Compression-resistant composite toe cap boot and composite midsole. Waterproof, breathable lining. Features six non-metallic eyelets to the ankle for secure lace fit. The hardwearing dual density PU sole has an energy absorbing heel and is antistatic. Pull-on tab at rear.
Safety Rating S3-W/P
Slip Rating SRC
Sizes 4-14 36-48
Features With the Amblers Metal-free Work Boots
"Waterproof" the test for a product to be rated as waterproof was 500 steps in 1cm of water it has now been increased to 1000 steps in 3cm of water, no material can ever be 100% waterproof it will always have some Ingres, if you are working in very wet conditions GORE-TEX lined products will give a better level of protection as they set the standard at 250,000 steps in 5cm of water, or a wellington. Wellingtons are only waterproof to a point if you are using a pressure washer this is at a much higher pressure than rain and very few wellingtons can withstand this.
- ISO20345 tested Conforms to ISO20345 Safety Footwear Standard.
- S3-W/P Toe protection tested to 200 joules impact. Steel Midsole (penetration resistant to 1100 Newtons). Antistatic. Heel energy absorption 20 joules. Water resistant upper. Waterproof, breathable lining.
- PU sole Sole resistant to 200°c, oil, acids and solvents.
- Unisex size range Covers majority of the workforce.
- Padded ankle collar Extra support and comfort.
- Metal-free Non-metallic components ideal for security personnel, military, police, special operations and emergency services.
- Water Resistant
- Toe Protection
- Heel energy absorption
- Composite cap
- Composite midsole
- Slip resistant
- Smooth action leather upper
- Dual density PU sole
- Non-metallic components
- Padded collar. ISO20345.