Jallatte Jalterre JJV45 METAL FREE Gore-Tex Safety Boots with Composite Toe Caps And Composite Midsole
Jallatte Jalterre JJV45 METAL FREE SAS Gore-Tex Safety Boots with Composite Toe Caps And Composite Midsole
Model Jallatte JJV45 Jalterre METAL FREE SAS
Description of the Jallatte Jalterre Black leather Safety Boots
Jalterre Safety boot uses a unique Black leather upper for water resistance, has a Gore-Tex membrane, is metal free, and features a Kompact Vibram sole. C If you require this Safety boot in large quantities please contact us for more info. We are experienced in bulk orders and exports to oil / gas producing regions.
Features of Jallatte Jalterre JJV45Gore-Tex Boots
- Heavy-duty boot with minimal stitching for improved resistance
- Water-repellent full grain leather upper, thickness 1.9/2.1 mm. Black colour.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear membrane.
- Padded ergonomic collar in compact flexible foam for extra comfort and better ankle and Achilles tendon protection.
- Padded leather tongue for good instep protection, combined with two side bellows to prevent any dirt from getting into the boots
- Lace up by four pairs of non-metallic lace-stays . Water-repellent laces : 130 cm.
- Heel stiffener to reinforce the heel seat
- Inlay covering the entire surface of the foot, antistatic, with heel cushioning.
- Ergonomic fit with wide toecap in perforated synthetic polymer to save weight (50% lighter than steel) and remove sweat from the vamp. Resists an impact of 200 Joule
- Flextane™ by Jallatte anti-perforation inner sole and insert 100 % composite, yielding and flexible, non-detectable, non-magnetic and 70% lighter than steel. Directly sewn to the bootstrap for 100% protection of the whole surface of the foot.
- 100% composite materials: lighter than steel, amagnetic, non-conductive of heat and cold
- Kompact VIBRAM® sole fitted with progressive effect shock-absorber to protect the back and joints from vibrations, has a softane comfort layer and a ground contact layer in Neotril
Size Range 5 - 12
Slip Rating SRC
Safety Rating S3 CI
The Membrane. The “Hidden” Secrect of GORE-TEX® Itemswhat is so special about Gore-Tex® fabrics? the membrane. where is it? it is not visible as it is “placed” inside our products; it's our “secret element”. gore-tex® began in 1969, with the discovery of new opportunities for fluorocarbon polymers, especially polytetrafluoroethylene (ptfe). the revolutionary bicomponent membrane emerged from the possibility to extend those properties to textiles. the microscopic pores of a very small portion of ptfe create a structure very similar to latex so that water in its liquid form cannot penetrate the Gore-Tex®. today PTFE membranes provide innovative solutions throughout industry
Flextane™ HP By Jallatte New High-Performance pierce resistant midsole, complies to EN 12568 :2010 NORM, for higher resisanvce to perforation, 100% composite, flexible and non-magnetic, covers 100% of the foot surface, 70% lighter than Composite midsoles
Kompact Vibram® sole designed to work hard the inovative Kompact Vibram® sole has ben designed and tested by jallatte ® and vibram®, world leader in, the production and marketing of soles which can grip, and are durable, with the aim to obtain, the highest adherence coefficient, the optimal resistance to abrasion, a modern design grip: 30% more than values required by en standards durability: 20% more than a standard ruber outsole grip and reliability specially designed pattern and cleats wider contact surface chanelling of fluids and expulsion of debris superb adherence and grip, even on the most demanding surfaces maximum durability high anti-abrasion value of the ruber compound 6,5 mm high self-cleaning cleat s for a 20% more durable sole anti-shock and anti-torsion specific shock-absorber insert for improved comfort harder rubber for better support of the foot arch areas of resistance contact heat -resistan ce up to 300° c. fuel oil and oil resistant ce. anti-static
"Waterproof" the test for a product to be rated as waterproof was 500
steps in 1cm of water it has now been increased to 1000 steps in 3cm of
water, no material can ever be 100% waterproof it will always have some
Ingres, if you are working in very wet conditions GORE-TEX lined
products will give a better level of protection as they set the standard
at 250000 steps in 5cm of water, or a wellington. Wellingtons are only
waterproof to a point if you are using a pressure washer this is at a
much higher pressure than rain and very few wellingtons can withstand