Jallatte Jalirok SAS Safety Boot with Composite Toe Caps
Model Jallatte Jalirok SAS JJE17
Description of the Jallatte Jalirok SAS Safety Boot
All terrain hiking-style safety boots with an original design, for unpredictable situations and frequent changes in weather.
Features of the Jallatte Jalirok SAS Safety Boot
- Upper in finest-quality water-resistant leather, 1.9/2.1 mm. Scuff-resistant protective toe reinforcement for strength and long life in very demanding conditions: improved resistance to impacts, cuts and abrasion.
- Ankle protector system on each side of the shoe. Inside result 5,9 kN, outside result 5,9 kN.
- Breathable upper lining in 3D mesh, with honeycomb structure for improved all-round ventilation of the foot and fast-drying.
- Vamp lined in non-woven fabric. Resists scuffing and acid perspiration.
- Padded collar, fully leather lined for better protection of the ankles and Achilles tendon, and greater walking comfort.
- Padded bellows tongue provides total waterproofness and protection for the top of the foot.
- Lace-up with 6 pairs of no metallic eyelets. Laces : 130 cm.
- Counter to maintain a snug-fitting heel.
- J-Multitech footbed : single-block structure made of soft polyurethane and designed to support the foot movement for maximum comfort and energy absorption, especially in the heel area. Perforated in the font part for improved ventilation and lined with an anti-abrasion fabric. Anatomically designed and anti-static.
- Ergonomic fit, with wide synthetic polymer toecap to save weight (50% lighter than steel). Resists impact of 200 Joules.
- Antistatic insole.
- Stab-proof steel liner.
- J-ESCAPE VIBRAM outsole fitted with progressive effect shock-absorber to protect the back and joints from vibrations.
- Softane comfort layer - helps to absorb vibrations (40 Joules) and provided heat insulation to the sole of the foot.
- Ground contact layer in Néotril - very highly resistant to oils, greases and conducted heat (300°C), Highly scuff- resistant, Sole very resistant to hydrocarbons.
Sizes: 5 - 12