HI VIS Class 3 Site Jacket
High Visibility Class 3 Site Jacket
Manufactured in accordance with the exacting standards and requirements featured in BS EN471:1994 High Visibility clothing & BS EN340: 1993 Protective Clothing – general requirements, this garment features
- 3M Scotchlite reflective tape.
- Fully taped and waterproof seams.
- ENV343 Class 3 waterproof shell fabric.
- Front patch pockets.
- Full length zip & storm fastening.
- Storm cuffs & roll away hood.
- Generous sizing.
- CE Marked Standard: EN471, EN340 & ENV343 (waterproof).
- Colour: HJ0003 - Saturn Yellow.
- GJ0016 GO/RT3279 Edition 5 approved Orange
Proforce high visibility protective clothing has been designed and configured to signal excellence in the protection of your personnel where enhanced visibility is imperative to prevent accidents and maintain a safe working environment.
All garments meet BS EN471: 1994, and in some cases also meet the Rail Track directorate standard GO/RT3279 Edition 5. In addition to the minimum requirements for reflectivity and conspicuity many garments have been engineered to ENV343: 1998 ‘Protective Clothing – Protection against Foul Weather’ which provides protection for:
- Thermal Protection
- Water Vapour Resistance
- Water Penetration Resistance
Key features of the range are:
- EN accredited batch test traceability
- Full ENV approved waterproof seams and fabrics
- Class 1, 2 and 3 levels of EN471 protection
- Technical fabrics to include Gore Tex